Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lucky 1111!!

I remember as a girl always making a wish at 11:11.  I still think of it as a lucky number.  :) And it might just be lucky for you now, too!

Today my Facebook page reached 1,111 fans!! Wow!! I am so thankful to each of you all, friends, family, clients, and other photographers.  You help encourage and support me with something I've come to love so very much. 



So, as a thank you, I am giving away ONE wildflower mini session to one lucky commenter on this blog post. Let me know who you are so I can contact you if you win!
(*session in Norman.  Must be completed before wildflowers die off this summer.  Random number generator will choose winner.  Must be claimed within 48 hours.  Comments closing on June 24 at noon!!)

Thanks again!
Allison

18 comments:

  1. That would be fun! Getting ready to move and don't have a whole lot of spare cash for family pictures this summer!
    Shannon Chlouber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win!!!

    Shawna Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to take some new pics with you! Now we would just have to add the dog to make it a new level of crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I STILL make a wish at 11:11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would love to win!

    Jenn Dowdy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congratulations on getting to 1111!! we could use a new family pic :)
    Becky LaMunyon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love it! Congratulations on your 1111th fan!
    Becky Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for 1,111!!! I'm not sure if my other entries went through... because I was on my unreliable iPhone. :) It would be a huge blessing to win photos from you! xo, karen davis the preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Contest closed!! Winner announced here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475461872538325&set=a.309841615767019.73120.286432944774553&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Jenn Dowdy comment #6!

    ReplyDelete