Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Come take a class!

When I first started my photography journey, I could only imagine where it could lead.  I've been immensely blessed with opportunities to write (articles here and here)  and several honors (including a magazine cover!) I could not have dreamed all of this.  I've met some amazing people, clients and cohorts, along the way.  And for all of that, I am thankful. 

One of the things I love the most about this adventure has been teaching others.  I enjoy sharing tips and tricks.  I can sooo identify with others who are just starting their journey with their camera.  Trust me, at one time I had a love/hate relationship with my Canon.  haha!
I've held a couple beginner's classes, and they were just amazing.  A more advanced class is next on the books, as well as Skype classes.  I am even going to start a private, online group for all who take my classes.  It is my hope that it becomes a place to ask questions and receive feedback from me and others in the same boat. 

Now, I'm gonna ask for your help with a couple of things.  :)

1. Help me name these classes!  I've been calling the beginner's class "Camera Basics", but I'm not feeling it.  I have yet to even think of what to call the "Advanced" class.  The Skype lessons will go by the same name.  It will just be via Skype.  And,

2.  Tell your friends about me!  You've got to know someone who wants to know how to fully use their DSLR camera.  Maybe it's you!

We all start somewhere.  Here's proof.  My VERY first image off my DLSR on October 8, 2011.  Yikes. 


 
I would love to teach you to get out of manual and use your camera and your abilities to their fullest potential!  I can't wait to share what I know with you!


~Allison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment