Thursday, July 11, 2013

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Summer Fun

Summer time is always great here.  My husband is a teacher, so I am very lucky to have him home with my boys and me for three months.  We fill our time with quick getaways, lots of water fun, and many more fun activities. 

One of my favorite things is spending time in our garden.  We love teaching our boys how to care for the plants, and of course how to harvest the goods!

I took our some photos the other night of our youngest in our garden.  He's turning three very soon.  sniff sniff.  I wanted to get some pictures that truly captured our littlest country boy.  You can see the rest of them on my Facebook page



You should check out the rest of the Summer Fun entries over on I Heart Faces! :)

Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment