Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{best barn in town | children portrait photography}

I love all things with a story. Special belongings passed down by generations with memorable stories attached.  It's no different with places.  And there happens to be a fantastic place here in my town.

 
 
This old barn is no exception.  I'm not sure how long it's been there, but there is history there.  It is owned by our city, and I hope they don't have any plans to destroy it.  It's lovely, nostalgic, and makes for great pictures. 
 
I have met with families out there a few times and have many more planned this fall.  Here's some of my favorite images so far. 
 

Above and below are two of my little cuties on the day I went out to scout the barn.  :)
 


A handsome set of brothers met me out there for some photos.





And this little cutie met me out there very briefly before the Oklahoma heat made us miserable.  :)
 



And just a few days ago, I met some gorgeous girls there.  Can't wait to post about their awesome session! 

No comments:

Post a Comment