Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{me, a celebrity photog?!}

It's true.  I photographed a celebrity.  :) I can hardly believe how it came about, but back in June, I photographed a charity event starring Fabio

 
 
A friend of mine who is very involved in animal welfare causes contacted me with this situation.  An organization called SpayFirst was hosting an event in Oklahoma City to raise money for spay/neuter clinics.  The event was to be held at Saks Off 5th Ave at the outlet mall and feature none other than the fabulous Fabio.  :)  To help raise money, Fabio volunteered to have his picture taken with fans and their pets.  This is where I come in.  The person who had volunteered to take the pictures had to back out and they were desperate for a replacement.  Talk about a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I HAD to jump on it!
 
















Could I make it on the cover on a romance novel?
 
I was happy to help this organization and eager to add photographer to the stars to my resume. ;) The event was a lot of fun.  Fabio WAS fabulous and one could see his true love for animals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment