Thursday, July 26, 2012

{a trip back home | tulsa oklahoma family sessions}

I've been living in Norman since coming here to attend college.  I won't say how long because it makes me feel old.  ;) I married a local boy, and we decided to stay here to raise our family.  I am lucky that my hometown is just a quick trip up the turnpike.  We visit there often.  I figured I would offer photography sessions there as well to see if I had any takers. 

This summer I have gone back twice and have a few sessions, including two for old friends.  I had asked my friend where a good location in Tulsa would be for family sessions.  She told me about Centennial Park located in downtown Tulsa.  This is such a great park with a fantastic view of the Tulsa skyline.  There are rocks, grass, and several water features that give this park several spots for fun pictures. 

such a sweet family!

oh my! love that baby's smile!

four cuties :)


great view of the Tulsa skyline


I always love trying out a Pinterest pose!



i just love this spot in the park!


I hope to continue to offer sessions in the Tulsa area.  It's been fun to reconnect with old friends.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment