Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{ashley, rosalie, and juliana soon-to-be | maternity and children portraits}

Over Mother's Day weekend, I had the opportunity to take some pictures for my expectant cousin and her precious daughter. I so wish I was closer to San Antonio because just the other day sweet Juliana was born!  How I would love to take some pictures of her.  :)

I was super excited because I had not done any maternity pictures.  Ashley was so nice to volunteer her belly.  ;)  I just love pregnancy and the miracle of life.  Seriously.  There is nothing more beautiful. My dear friend took maternity pictures for me during my last pregnancy.  They are some of the most treasured pictures I have.  I will always be able to look back and remember that special time.  I love that I am now able to capture the same memories for others.  I have since done three other maternity sessions with more on the horizon. 

My friend took a picture like this for me when I was pregnant.  I loved it so much I had to try it out with my cousin. :)

.love this.

perfect round tummy

Hello, Juliana!  Can't wait to meet you!

What a beauty! Love her big brown eyes!

Happy baby girl!
I'm always so glad to spend time with my cousin.  I hate that eight hours separate us.  I cannot wait to make a trip to Texas to meet her new sweet baby girl.  :)


*****

Expecting or know someone who is?  I would love to be the one to capture those memories for you or a loved one.  Also, I am about to embark on a new photography adventure.  I simply cannot wait to attend and photograph the birth of my friend's third child.  She is due any day, and I have my camera bag packed and ready.  Please, contact me for more information! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment